It can happen that creating database object in a slower environment takes too long. In some cases it lead to error 41088.
In order to solve this issue please follow the process below:
1. Stop the Produmex Suite installer if it is running.
2. Set a maximum timeout, open the machine.config from here:
- 64-bit version Produmex WMS: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Config
add the following part before the last line:
<machineSettings maxTimeout="10:00:00" />
3. Open the config file of the UpdateDatabaseTool:
c:\Program Files\Produmex\Produmex Tools\Produmex.Sbo.Logex.Tools.UpdateDatabaseTool.exe.config
4. Set the value of the TransactionTimeout to 10:00:00
5. Start Produmex Suite installer and start the database upgrade again.
Article is closed for comments.