For SAP Business One 9.2
For SAP Business One 9.3
Tested SAP B1 versions
- SAP B1 9.2 PL11 (MSSQL 2012, 2016, HANA 122.05)
- SAP B1 9.3 PL05 (MSSQL 2016, HANA 122.16)
Note: Older and newer SAP B1 versions will usually also work, but haven't been specifically tested in this version
Before the upgrade, please check the release notes of the intermediate versions between the current version and the version you would like to upgrade to.
Basic Multibranch support:
- Validation of Production Order and Bill of Materials is extended with checking branch of all warehouses
- New configuration setting is introduced for defining validation level of BoM warehouses
- Outsourcing: Inventory Transactions are adjusted
- PDC: Branch of an employee and bin locations are checked and used for PDC booking
- MRP Pegging Information Screens are extended with Branch column
- MRP Wizard accepts only Company inventory source if Produmex MRP is selected
- 15877 - Production Line CFL error from Production Management Cockpit - solved problem with SFR loading
- 15810 - Job Requirement Report shows no data on HANA9.3 64-bit - solved
- 15585 - SQL error in MTO process “An expression services limit has been reached.” - This “Error 8632” is an SQL server limitation. Workaround implemented: order recommendation query parameters (recommendation doc entries) and related OITM line params (item codes) are diveded into 10000 Pcs lists.
- Recommendation/SOL reference grouping feature needs to be reviewed.
- 15356 - Syntax error or access violation in Job Requirement printing on HANA - Production order/operation data collection added (handle missing resource allocations)
Please sign in to leave a comment.