- 2020.06.00 for MSSQL 32 bits (build 21 2020/06/30)
- 2020.06.00 for MSSQL 64 bits (build 21 2020/06/30)
- 2020.06.00 for HANA 32 bits (build 21 2020/06/30)
- 2020.06.00 for HANA 64 bits (build 21 2020/06/30)
This version is compatible with SAP Business One 9.3. and 10 See Compatibility >>
- New apps to collect QC order results:
- QC by Sample, to input result of the evaluations by each sample.
- QC by Test, to input the result of a measurement for all samples.
- QC Transfer, to create stock transfer based on the QC results.
Watch how the QC apps works >>
- Message to prevent users from using the SAP Picking List with SAP bin location warehouse.
- MRP now displays the item version defined in the Forecast.
- Update statement for the ANDSTAMP field has been added.
- Item Master displays warehouse sorting in HANA.
Beas Service Layer
- New Quality Control Order entity, including samples, measurement and attachment. Also to read information from blockage reasons, validations and inspection plan.
- Business Performance: Optimization of SQL Statements at the Absorption cost Report.
- HANA: Improvement of the search in Beas windows to be able to find results despite of case-sensitive hits
- SAP Business One Transaction Notifications: validation to catch error before continues with Beas Validations
- User rights screen improvement
- Window settings: possible to summarize string fields (with numeric values)
- Beas.ini: configure loading of company list with a new parameter "GetCompanyListBy"
For more information on New features and improvements, see
Beas Manufacturing 2020.06 release notes >>
For more information on all details of this version, please go to the activity log:
Beas Manufacturing 2020.06 >>