To enable customers to use our PayNow functionality for all gateways, we have implemented a system that works behind the scenes to provide a seamless experience for the user.
Here you can learn more about the flow and what is actually going on.
The basic flow is as follows:
1) The iPayment User creates a pay now link and sends it to the customer
2) The customer visits the link
3) The link guides them to the iPayment Cloud Connector
The Cloud Connector contacts the gateway provider and creates a hosted page, which the customer is redirected to
4) The customer pays the amount or adds the card on the hosted page.
5) The iPayment Server Component continuously queries the Cloud Connector as well as the gateway for updates
6) Once the Server Component picks up the transaction, the payment is reflected on the associated document inside iPayment.
Below you can see a visual representation of the above steps.