For SAP Business One 9.2
For SAP Business One 9.3
Tested SAP B1 versions
- SAP B1 9.2 PL11 (MSSQL 2012, 2016, HANA 122.05)
- SAP B1 9.3 PL05 (MSSQL 2016, HANA 122.16)
Note: Older and newer SAP B1 versions will usually also work, but haven't been specifically tested in this version
Please note:If you are using Service Broker in addition to Produmex Manufacturing, upgrade both in order to be compatible with each other.
Before the upgrade, please check the release notes of the intermediate versions between the current version and the version you would like to upgrade to.
- Supporting online and offline license retrieval from Boyum IT portal.
- Adding a new QC Valid Value memo field for unlimited number of QC options. This way the users have the options to define any number of valid value options for a quality parameter. In previous version, this was limited to 240 characters total.
- Sequentially Streamlined QC Data Entry. This way a QC officer can entering quality parameter values quickly in a sequence without leaving the parameter value data capture screen.
- The option to switch off automated layout in Produmex Manufacturing add-on forms for B1UP support. This way the buttons, fields placed on an add-on form preserved their absolute coordinate position as defined by the user.
- A new option to define a minimum time gap between two PDC data entries from the same user on the same operation/workcenter. This is to prevent unreasonable PDC booking activities.
- BUG 14947 - SQL error in MTO SOL Picker query
- BUG 15124 - Supporting Serial/Batch Valuation Method of items
- BUG 13315 - MRP: Forward Allocation doesn't work
- BUG 13686 - MRP Result: Error on opening Pegging information
- BUG 14152 - Production Order cannot be duplicated
- BUG 13152 - Unable to use Resource unavailability management for employees resources