Want to learn Boyum Cloud?
In our E-learning Hub, we have learning plans and specific courses for all types of learners. The content includes video recordings about getting started in Boyum Cloud, relevant configuration and processes for the modules Build and Produce that Boyum Cloud supports. This will give you the chance to learn Boyum Cloud when you want and not to be tied into a specific onsite training. The only thing you need is an internet connection. With an e-learning subscription you will have full access to all training material for the entire year. For more information, please take a look to How to purchase services on Boyum portal and How to self-register in the e-learning Hub.
You will be able to learn what you want when you want by revisiting parts on specific topics when you need it.
Why e-learning is the new way of learning?
e-learning courses are “self-study”, you may access courses from any device: computers, tablets or mobiles, either at work, home or even on a plane at any time that is convenient 24x7.
You just get it when it's most needed - with no waiting
Minimize consultants “out of the office” time
Reduce travel expenses associated with outside training classes
What type of content is included for Boyum Cloud e-learning?
Because it is a new solution in Boyum IT, we have only built e-learning courses for Boyum Cloud Build and Boyum Cloud Produce modules in our E-learning Hub.
The following courses are only available in English with this content:
Boyum Cloud Build (~20m)
- Introducing Boyum Cloud Build (5 minutes)
- Master Data in Boyum Cloud Build (6 minutes)
- Planning process in Boyum Cloud Build (2 minutes)
- Creating bills of materials (1.3 minutes)
- Creating operation plans (2 minutes)
- Calculating product costs (2.75 minutes)
- Releasing products from Boyum Cloud Build to SAP Business One (1 minute)
Boyum Cloud Produce for Operators (~8m)
- Introducing Boyum Cloud Produce (2.5 minutes)
- Using the operator terminal in Boyum Cloud Produce - Viewing and starting operations (2 minutes)
- Using the operator terminal in Boyum Cloud Produce - Time registering (3 minutes)
More e-learning content:
Interested in learning about Usability in Boyum IT and want to know what is included in B1 Usability Package and CRM for Outlook e-learning content? Click here for B1 Usability Package or click here for CRM for Outlook
Interested in learning about Manufacturing in Boyum IT and want to know what is included in Beas Manufacturing e-learning content? Click here
Interested in learning about Electronic Payment in Boyum IT and want to know what is included in B1 iPayment e-learning content? Click here
For general information about e-learning subscription and details, please visit https://www.boyum-solutions.com/learning/elearning/