Want to learn Boyum Cloud?
In our E-learning Hub, we have learning plans and specific courses for all types of learners. The content includes video recordings about getting started in Boyum Cloud, relevant configuration and processes for the modules Build and Produce that Boyum Cloud supports. This will give you the chance to learn Boyum Cloud when you want and not to be tied into a specific onsite training. The only thing you need is an internet connection. With an e-learning subscription you will have full access to all training material for the entire year. For more information, please take a look to How to purchase services on Boyum portal and How to self-register in the e-learning Hub.
You will be able to learn what you want when you want by revisiting parts on specific topics when you need it.
Why e-learning is the new way of learning?
e-learning courses are “self-study”, you may access courses from any device: computers, tablets or mobiles, either at work, home or even on a plane at any time that is convenient 24x7.
You just get it when it's most needed - with no waiting
Minimize consultants “out of the office” time
Reduce travel expenses associated with outside training classes
What type of content is included for Boyum Cloud e-learning?
Because it is a new solution in Boyum IT, we have only built e-learning courses for Boyum Cloud Build and Boyum Cloud Produce modules in our E-learning Hub.
The following courses are only available in English with this content:
Getting Started with Boyum Cloud (~24m)
- Setting Up and Installing Boyum Cloud (21 minutes)
- Assigning Licenses (2 minutes)
Boyum Cloud Build (~20m)
- Creating Item Templates and Cost Calulation Default (3 minutes)
- Creating Items, Resources and Operations (4 minutes)
- Creating Production Request (3 minutes)
- Setting Up Bills of Materials (4.5 minutes)
- Creating operation plans (2 minutes)
- Performing Post Calculations and Releasing Products (5 minutes)
Boyum Cloud Produce for Managers (~17m)
- Logging In and Working with Dashboards in Produce for Managers (3 minutes)
- Managing production orders and material availability (6 minutes)
- Checking and working with production data collection report (5 minutes)
- Assigning resources for operators (3 minutes)
Boyum Cloud Produce for Operators (~13m)
- Logging In and Navigating in Main Screen in Produce for Operators (3 minutes)
- Starting and finishing an operation (7 minutes)
- Partial stop an operation (3 minutes)
Boyum Cloud Inspect for Managers (~24m) NEW
- Setting Up Operators and Measurements Units (3 minutes)
- Setting Up Sampling Plans (3.5 minutes)
- Setting Up Inspection Plans (5.5 minutes)
- Automatic Creation of Inspection Orders (5 minutes)
- Manually Setting Up Inspection Orders (1.5 minutes)
- Releasing, Tracking and Finalizing Inspection Orders (5 minutes)
Boyum Cloud Inspect for Operators (~9m) NEW
- Executing Inspection Orders (9 minutes)
If you are a beginner in Boyum Cloud, we also have special learning plans for you:
Basic Boyum Cloud:
- Getting started with Boyum Cloud (~23m)
- Boyum Cloud Build (~20m)
- Boyum Cloud Produce for Managers (~17m)
- Boyum Cloud Produce for Operators (~14m)
- Boyum Cloud Inspect for Managers (~24m)
- Boyum Cloud Inspect for Operators (~9m)
More e-learning content:
Interested in learning about Usability in Boyum IT and want to know what is included in B1 Usability Package, B1 Print & Delivery and CRM for Outlook e-learning content? Click here for B1 Usability Package, click here for B1 Print & Delivery or click here for CRM for Outlook
Interested in learning about Manufacturing in Boyum IT and want to know what is included in Beas Manufacturing e-learning content? Click here
Interested in learning about Electronic Payment in Boyum IT and want to know what is included in B1 iPayment e-learning content? Click here
For general information about e-learning subscription and details, please visit https://www.boyum-solutions.com/learning/elearning/