This October we will be releasing the Beas Manufacturing 9.3 PL 1. This new Beas Manufacturing version will add some new features and advantages to the current 9.3 PL 0 version.
The 9.3 PL 1 will come with the following features:
- Available to promise: Calculate a possible delivery date from Sales Order considering the resource limits without taking material receipts into account, a delivery date is determined and displayed in a new screen. APS license will be required for this functionality.
- Version control improvements: create/copy item with version control data; mass data changes considering version control.
- Material Scrap Factor (%) for an alternative resource. When a user switches to an alternative resource the system will recalculate the material scrap quantity based on the operation, considering this new value.
- “One step” option enabled from the Sales order or the Pre-calculation list, which allows the calculation of just an item structure’s first level, without breakdown of subassemblies; previously available only for batch calculation.
- Improved post-calculation filter selection, plus SQL filter, allowing multiple selection of projects, item groups, material groups and work orders; better closed period options and an easier way to add you own SQL filter.
- Improved production time administration search function with new multiple filter options for searching: from - to date, personnel, work order, resource, project or item code.
- Enablement of a warehouse for external service receipt; a new field will be created to define a different warehouse for the purchase order. This will allow defining also a shipping address for the incoming goods of the purchase order.
- Review Unit of measure rounding function when SAP documents are created from Beas Manufacturing.
- Access external information services from SAP purchase order: new options in the right-click popup for purchase orders. If the material is linked to an external operation, then the right-click users will be able to see more information about the external services.
Production Data Collection (windows)
- New External operation apps on the window terminal: to allow managing external provisions, good receipts and good issues. Terminal stock movement license required.
- SAP Activities in QC orders: from a QC Order it will now be possible to add them and to see the list of SAP activities related to the document.
- Include your own additional data for MRP calculation (e.g.: forecast, MPS) by scenario and easily defining the source data – previously available as a general parameter.
- Improved UDFs definition; users will be able to add UDFS by scenarios – previously available as general parameter for all scenarios.
- Improved MRP scenario filtering; the item group, material group, property and employee filters’ size will increase to 2048 characters – previously limited to 255 and caused limitation at the multiple selection.
B1UP – Beas Manufacturing usability extension
- Validation configuration for Beas screens: this function will enable B1UP users to setup an action, which can be triggered based on conditions.
- Item placement tool for Beas screens: available from this version for B1UP users, this function will allow to customize field properties easier.
- New Beas service: the new shield monitors the Beas application and restarts it if it crashes or stops responding. It will be more stable, based on Windows service technology, as well as easier to install and uninstall.
Data integration HUB
- Import Work order BOM and Routing: makes it possible to import and synchronize work orders, work order positions and work order bills of material; Beas Manufacturing customers will be able to migrate work orders from an old system or third applications.
- Import absence information: with all the advantages of the Integration HUB, it will be possible to import absence information from the attendance module.
- GDPR - Archive Data Function: you can delete personnel information regarding absence, attendance, monthly quota and special shifts.