SAP and WMS support
Create Quality control orders from SAP for an item without starting Beas. This affects WMS transactions, as well. Watch the video >>
- Serial number reservation: double-click to Edit serial numbers in WO structure
- Additional validation at the I-version assignment in item master data for non-version managed items. Assignment allowed only when there are no open work orders for the item.
- Purchase request creation type: new parameters in Configuration Wizard.
- Cookies support for the login process.
- Performance improvements for SQL: optimization of SAP Business One transactions.
- Performance Improvement: saving precalculated values to avoid recalculation every time that data is queried.
- Improved userevents in workordermanagement and stockmanagement processes
- JSON format improvement on all placeholders
- Supports 25 characters in all Internal User Information fields
- MSSQL 2017 and later: All ntext fields have been changed to nvarchar(max)
- Document types aligned with the same name as in SAP Business One
- Reconnecting HANA database automatically when connection is lost due to the restart of HANA server or network problems.
- Beas Service provides Server definition and Trusted connection .
- Debug log Improvement
- System Information Improvement, debug to file. Watch the video >>
- More information on debug windows about capacity planning calculations