· Calculation copy function with id number > 32000 : generate negative document numbers
If you have more than 32000 calculations in your system, Beas create wrong document numbers, if you copy a calculation inside a SAP Sales order
· HANA, Product Configurator, SQL error in Price Formula
Configuration wizzard - price formulas, in parameter - tab price it is possible to insert a SQL statement
Previously: Beas executed this command in lower case and on HANA side this created lot of problems or SQL errors.
· Windows open slow on MSSQL
On some systems took a long time from a click on a menu item until a Beas window open.
· Personnel edit: problem with extended access definitions
At personnel master data an extended user rights is available, however this was not working.
· Beas Planned activities. Sometimes scheduled tasks are stopped
If you have an activity that starts one day and finish the next day system was saving wrong information about execution date, after this execution planned activity was not executed during whole next day and activity start to works fine again the following day
· Hana, web app allocation - SQL error
Only Hana system, In the Allocation web app, if you type manually the barcode for any work order position then you get a SQL error.
· Error (**)of_api_bom: Error write bom Data Integration Hub Bill of Material Positions:
Using Data Integration Hub to import BOM (update existing bill of material positions), sometimes you have a SQL error: (sqlerr2627)