· Download Beas 9.2 (5.53) PL: 05 for MSSQL (2018/08/22)
· Download Beas 9.2H (5.53) PL: 05 for HANA (2018/08/22)
This version is compatible to last versions from SAP business one 9.2 and 9.3
From the version 9.2 PL 5 HF 10 we fixed:
- HANA error at MRP when Create Purchase Request.
- Issue Manually for Production, Distribution Rules for Accounts are not assigned correctly in the Journal Entries.
- Business Performance/Absorption Cost: Getting SQL-Error during opening of Absorption Cost Report.
- HANA error, MRP, Date of Requirement is not calculated correctly when an operation with processing time 0 exists.
- APS, wrong overlapping calculation using the method "Delete only selected orders" and recalculating a work order with more than one position.
- APS - calculation type: "forward" with overlapped routing position is not working properly.
- HANA, Product Configurator, SQL error in Price Formula.
- BEAS_JOURNAL, 'TransID' is not consistent when two or more users concur at the same millisecond in the call of creation of the document.
- At production goods issues, only one cost center was managed for several row material despite each of them has a its own associated cost center.
- Beas Goods Receipt Purchase (multiple), Error 'no base-Entry found (...)' when manually typing in the Order Number.
- Hana error, Selecting a Blockage Reason in a Sample causes other Samples (from other QC Orders) to also get the status 'locked'.
Calculation copy function with belnr_id > 32000 : generate negative document numbers.
For more information about the errors fixed, please go to the activity log:
Beas 9.2 (5.53) HF 10 - Errors fixed