Want to learn Produmex WMS?
We are happy to announce a brand new online Produmex WMS eLearning program which includes video recordings, powerpoint slides, and exercises. This allows your consultants to learn Produmex WMS when they want and not to be tied into a specific onsite training. The only thing they need is an internet connection. eLearning subscription provides full access to all training material for the entire year.
They will be able to learn what they want when they want by revisiting parts on specific topics when they need it.
If you have already bought access to our eLearning platform, Produmex WMS eLearning program will be automatically added to your account.
Why learn Produmex WMS in an eLearning format?
- E-Learning courses are “self-study”, consultants may access courses from their workstation, designated office PC’s, or from home at any time that is convenient 24x7.
- E-Learning course sessions (training time) are typically 30-90 minutes and courses are usually completed in multiple sessions (total course time varies by course). Sessions do not require ½ or full day commitments out of the office.
- Provide training to consultants when it's most needed - with no waiting
- Minimize consultants “out of the office” time
- Reduce travel expenses associated with outside training classes
What is included in Produmex WMS eLearning program?
- Chapter 1: GS1 overview
- Chapter 2: Configuration & setup
- Topic 1: Installation
- Topic 2: Organizational structure / item master data extensions / business partner master data extensions
- Chapter 3: Inbound Logistics
- Chapter 4: Outbound Logistics
- Chapter 5: Advanced Logistics
- Topic 1: Picking strategies
- Topic 2: Cross-docking / cycle counting / checks / moves / replenishment
- Topic 3: FEFO and shelf life management / catch weight management / batch attributes / traceability
- Topic 4: Container management / delivery routes / inventory locking
- Topic 5: Inventory transfer requests / serialized item management / item pick types and picklist types
How to get access to Boyum eLearning hub?
Please see here.
Interested in learning Beas and see what is including in Beas manufacturing eLearning program? Click here
Interested in learning iPayment and see what is including in B1 iPayment eLearning program? Click here
Interested in learning B1UP and see what is including in B1 Usability Package eLearning program? Click here