Want to learn Beas Manufacturing?
In our E-learning Hub, we have learning plans and specific courses for all types of learners. The content includes video recordings about getting started in Beas Manufacturing, relevant master data and processes that Beas Manufacturing Supports. This will give you the chance to learn Beas Manufacturing when you want and not to be tied into a specific onsite training. The only thing you need is an internet connection. With an e-learning subscription you will have full access to all training material for the entire year. For more information, please take a look to How to purchase services on Boyum portal and How to self-register in the e-learning Hub.
You will be able to learn what you want when you want by revisiting parts on specific topics when you need it.
Why e-learning is the new way of learning?
e-learning courses are “self-study”, you may access courses from any device: computers, tablets or mobiles, either at work, home or even on a plane at any time that is convenient 24x7.
You just get it when it's most needed - with no waiting
Minimize consultants “out of the office” time
Reduce travel expenses associated with outside training classes
What type of content is included for Beas Manufacturing e-learning?
In our E-learning Hub, we have divided the content in e-learning courses and learning plans.
The following courses are only available in English with this content:
Getting started with Beas Manufacturing (~17m)
- Getting started with Beas Manufacturing (15 seconds)
- Installing & updating Beas Manufacturing (5 minutes)
- Connecting Beas to SAP Business One (1.5 minutes)
- Initial configuration wizard settings (5.5 minutes)
- Translations (1.5 minutes)
- Setting up a project folder (3 minutes)
Basic Master Data for Beas Manufacturing: (~5h:17m)
- Getting Started (17 minutes)
- Day Templates (2 minutes)
- Factory Calendars (10.5 minutes)
- Resources (26.8 minutes)
- Operation Catalog (12.2 minutes)
- Warehouses (3.6 minutes)
- Item Master (86.3 minutes)
- Routings (9.6 minutes)
- Bill of Materials (7.5 minutes)
- Calculation Schema (15.5 minutes)
- Item Structure Report (11.6 minutes)
- Quality Control (15.6 minutes)
- Personnel (40.7 minutes)
- Production Valuation (8.2 minutes)
- Data Integration Hub (20.2 minutes)
- User Rights Definition (5.8 minutes)
- Beas Usability Extensions (34.6 minutes)
Basic Processes for Beas Manufacturing: (~3h:5m)
- Work Orders (23.6 minutes)
- MRP (26.6 minutes)
- Capacity Planning & APS (18.7 minutes)
- Production Process (69.6 minutes)
- Production Reports (8.1 minutes)
- Quality Control (17 minutes)
- Production Valuation (8.3 minutes)
Advanced Additional Modules in Beas Manufacturing:
- Product Configurator (60 minutes)
IMPORTANT: the course "Advanced Additional Modules in Beas Manufacturing" is under construction and we will announce new topics in this article and in the E-learning Hub.
The following material is available in Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese and it includes this content:
Basic Beas Manufacturing:
- Item master data
- Production master data
- Parallel and alternative resources and tools
- Inventory history and data check
- MRP and order recommendation
- MRP - MRP II
- Capacity planning
- Work orders
- Production material issues and goods receipts
- Reservation and allocation
- Personnel time recording
- Beas terminal
- Cost schema
- Pre-calculation and post-calculation
- Product cost determination
- Account determination
- Cost element
- Beas Tools SQL and report setup
- QC inspection plan
- QC at produced items, transfers and batch management
- Beas tool, beas service, user export setup
If you are a beginner in Beas Manufacturing, we also have special learning plans for you:
Basic Beas Manufacturing*:
- Getting started with Beas Manufacturing (~17 minutes)
- Basic master data for Beas Manufacturing (~5h:17m)
- Basic processes in Beas Manufacturing (~3h:5m)
(*) This learning plan is the path you need to follow in order to prepare to take the Beas Manufacturing Basic Certification exam. Click here for more information.
Each other language Basic Beas Manufacturing
More e-learning content:
Interested in learning about Electronic Payment in Boyum IT and want to know what is included in B1 iPayment e-learning content? Click here
Interested in learning about Usability in Boyum IT and want to know what is included in B1 Usability Package e-learning content? Click here
Interested in learning about Cloud Platform in Boyum IT and want to know what is included in Boyum Cloud e-learning content? Click here
For general information about e-learning subscription and details, please visit our website.