- Download Beas 9.3 (0.29) PL: 00 for MSSQL (2018/07/31)
- Download Beas 9.3H (0.29) PL: 00 for HANA (2018/07/31)
This version is compatible to SAP Business One 9.2 and 9.3
At 9.3 PL 0 HF 1 we fixed:
- Issue Manually for Production, Distribution Rules for Accounts are not assigned correctly in the Journal Entries.
- Hana public connection review due to not all SYS table was changed.
- HANA, MRP, Create Purchase Request causes SQL error.
- Warehouse rule window: Field to search doesn't work.
- Initial Stock: Import / Booking Button is not working.
- HANA: Issue with new installations due to a wrong ODBC Name into Beas.ini.
- HANA: Order recommendation: missing linking in workorder to reserve invoice.
- Production > Generate Variants > Tables [Dimensions] : Fails to create a new one.
- BEAS_JOURNAL, 'TransID' is not consistent when two or more users concur at the same millisecond in the call of creation of the document.
- At production goods issues, only one cost center was managed for several row material despite each of them has a its own associated cost center.
- Version and revision is not transferred to a work order when is created from a sales order.
- Work order BoM, “position re-activate” function is missing.
- SortID duplicated when same operation.
For more information about the errors fixed, please go to the activity log: