The following error can appear when staying the beas Addon:
"Systemerror 35 Error calling external object function getdicompany at line 16 in function of_singlesignon of object ue_api"
When getting this error please check for the following:
- If you install SAP B1 64 BIT, you need the SAB B1 DI API 32BIT and 64BIT DI API on this Client or Terminal Server.
- You must install the beas AddOn 64 BIt
If you have already done this, please then check for the following:
- Always use the latest version of SAP B1/beas Version
- Disable any Anti Virus program you may have and check again
- Check if your window system version is supported by SAP
- Set UAC to minimal
- Disable Firewall
- Check if you have a valid SAP B1 license
- Check if you can start beas without SAP (double click on beas Icon on Windows Desktop)
More information see our documentation
Information about beas 9.2 PL: 01 or later
If you work with beas Version 9.2 PL: 01 or later, you will get an error message with more information about the connection problem. Please follow the information inside the error message.