This example show how we can let the system automatically update all line item’s tax when adding or updating a marketing document based on a value in a UDF entered by user.
Articles in this section
- Sample - Getting the mode of a form in a macro
- Sample - Working with Time in B1 Dashboard
- Sample - Check for duplicate item codes in document lines
- Sample: Validation - how to check if the OnHand quantity of an Alternative item is larger than the one being sold
- Sample: Line loop - How to check if line items in PO are in Blanket Agreement
- Sample: Automation - How to set the batch numbers based on UDF
- Sample: How to keep last parameter values in SQL Query Report
- Sample: Line Loop – Select multiple Invoices in Incoming Payment Window according to specific values.
- Sample: Line Loop – Automatically Check if Unit Price is Less than Item Cost
- Sample: How to copy a Sales Order to a Quotation