This is a message from SAP. If you see it then please check that your normal SAP/Add-in install on the server match the bit-version you installed the Browser Access service in (32 bit/64 bit) and that you have run the add-on at least once in the regular client.
Articles in this section
- HANA Stored Procedure bug (SAP 9.1 PL09/9.2 and higher on HANA)
- B1UP server Component: Skipped a Job
- B1UP 2017.0.7: Error in Exchange rates from provider (Banco central de Costa Rica)
- SAP issue - Tab is not highlighted in the SAP Business One Client
- Error in item master data in beas 9.2 (5.1) PL 5 for SQL
- Error in external production process in beas 9.2 (4.11) PL 4 for HANA
- NLog installed in the GAC could cause our Boyum add-ons to Crash.
- Duplicate error when upgrading the SAP database
- B1UP - Mailchimp (error when opening properties window / add subscribers)
- B1UP - Rightclick menu creator, error if form is in incorrect mode when right clicking