This is a message from SAP. If you see it then please check that your normal SAP/Add-in install on the server match the bit-version you installed the Browser Access service in (32 bit/64 bit) and that you have run the add-on at least once in the regular client.
Articles in this section
- HANA Stored Procedure bug (SAP 9.1 PL09/9.2 and higher on HANA)
- NLog installed in the GAC could cause our Boyum add-ons to Crash.
- Duplicate error when upgrading the SAP database
- B1UP- Mailchimp (error when opening properties window / add subscribers)
- B1UP - Rightclick menu creator, error if form is in incorrect mode when right clicking
- B1UP - Navigating to service call does not work in B1UP 2017.06
- B1UP - Universal Function crystal report internal viewer resize issue
- General Issue - Mscorlib related error messages
- B1UP: Merging strings in HANA using ||
- B1UP - Bank of Canada changed rates url