Get it here: https://b1crmforoutlook.com/server/
Version 1.0.48 (May 2016)
- Added functionality
- Improved how error messages are shown on windows.
- Added that Outlook appointment now use the selected reminder
- Changed functionality
- Switched tab-order to down and across on BP and Contactperson form
- Bug fixes
- HANA: Fixed that if an UDF was linked to an UDO or UDT you would get HANA SQL Error message because of a HANA SQL Limitation over MSSQL.
- Context Ribbon
- Fixed that Contact person UDF incorrectly instead displayed the BP Header UDFs.
- Contact Person
- Fixed that the Outlook contact person lookup did not take over fax numbers.
- Find another BP
- Fixed that if you used caching, had same BP in two or more databases and within cache time looked up both the ribbon could in some scenarios show the BP from the wrong database.
- My Data
- Fixed that if you had over 1000 todo's you were told there was too many but it did not list the last 250.
- Fixed that a BP Lookup search contained ' then the search would fail.
- Sales Opportunity
- Fixed that if stage id did not match the internal stage number the stag was shown/selected incorrectly
- Fixed that initial stage line did not properly update the close % + in some scenarios needed to be set twice.
- Fixed that related activities did not show their start-times correctly (always displayed 0001/01/01)
- Fixed that Potential and weighted amout was shown with currency symbol.
- Fixed that errors from the DI-API was not properly logged on the server