CRM For Outlook 1.0.46 is now released. Get it here: http://www.b1crmforoutlook.com/server/
Version 1.0.46 (March 2016)
- Added functionality
- Optimized the read data performance on HANA systems.
- Used API Key can now be seen in the configuration, server offline screen and error messages.
- Added license countdown when there is less than 10 days until it expire.
- Changed functionality
- Galleries will now max show 250 items per gallery and is lazy loaded (images are only generated at the time of display). This gives a much smaller memory impact and better performance.
- Bug fixes
- HANA: Fixed that tracking did not work properly (got an error message)
- Fixed that when you ran the client for the first time you would get an error message in the eventlog of a file missing (Last known license xml file)
- Fixed that if you ran a SQL report where two or more columns had the same Column Id the SQL Report failed with error "SQL Report - Unknown Error: A column named 'xx' already belong to this DataTable"
- Fixed that if you open a screen that required SAP credentials and canceled the log-in screen you in some scenarios got an unexpected error.
- Fixed that UDF dropdown did not always refresh itself but got stuck on a customer (aka displayed another BP's info than the one selected)