B1UP 2016.02 is now released.
Get it here: http://www.boyum-it.com/sbo/
This is the first version to support SAP 9.2 and SAP 9.2 Browser Access
Please note that in order to run B1UP 2016.x releases on you customers systems you need to have paid the 2016 maintenance + They need to be on at least SAP 9.1 PL06 or later.
Version 2016.02 (February 2016)
- NB: This release requires a 2016 maintenance agreement in order to run.
- This is the first official version to support SAP Business One 9.2
- This is the first official version to support Browser Access. Please see www.boyum-solutions.com/Link/BrowserAccess for know limitations
- Removed functionality
- Removed module 'Account Balance [Legacy]' (Now moved to Nordic Pack). We recommend you instead using B1 Print and Delivery - Account Balance.
- New functionality
- B1 Validation System
- Added a 'Prevent event looping' system that can prevent endless loops in advanced use-cases (that take a long time or cause SAP to crash).
- Quick Create
- Added option to have a 3rd row of customizable fields (more than 34).
- Bug fixes
- Increase max allowed install time to 120 sec. (previous 60) to allow proper install on very slow systems.
- Increase max allowed uninstall time to 60 sec. (previous 30) to allow proper uninstall on very slow systems.
- Fixed that if you defined font-size for user in other places that General Settings we used the wrong font'size for font'size scaling of various elements.
- Fixed that the Create Demo form did not work properly.
- Fixed that if you ran multiple Boyum Add-ons and one was missing a license the Create demo screen was reacted to by all the add-ons.
- B1 Budget
- HANA: Fixed missing cast in SQL on HANA in the Crystal report B1Budget_M_HANA
- B1 Print and Delivery
- Fixed that custom delivery could not use dynamic table syntax when run from schedule or mass delivery in emails.
- B1 Search
- Fixed at search for service calls did not search the call id nor the document number.
- Item Placement Tool
- Fixed an issue that if you used IPT on and UDO and called a UF of type Message then B1UP would hang.
- Quick Create
- Fixed visual bug when you had more than 16 customized fields selected.
- Server component
- Fixed issue with backups of databases and schedules.
- Fixed that proxy port could not be higher than 100.
- Added the option to block undo on B1UP forms
- Universal Function
- HANA: Fixed that UF configs allowed same code with different casing result in B1UP being unable to start.
- Universal Function - File Exporter
- Sample in the manual is now correct and more realistic for better reference.