Get it here: http://b1crmforoutlook.com/server/
Version 1.0.44 (December 2015)
- Changed functionality
- Navigation to google maps from Find another BP now happens via double-click instead of single-click
- Trackings are now sorted by receive date instead of tracked date.
- Bug fixes
- Optimized performance of showing ribbon (faster, use less memory)
- Business Partner
- Fixed that trying to show a business partner without contacts resulted in an error.
- Fixed that search was executed even thought the required three characters wasn't entered.
- Fixed that Mail-chimp icon was not transparent
- Fixed that favorites wasn't sorted alphabetically.
- My Data
- Fixed that you could not choose BP on service call window if initiated via My Data.
- Report Configuration
- Fixed that name was not always suggested for new reports.
- Sales Opportunities
- Fixed that if you on a new stage chose a value it was initially overwritten by the previous value.
- Server component
- Fixed that prompt at the end on Server wizard said "Restart server" instead of "Restart service"
- Fixed that in very rare cases the server could give error "An item with same key has already been added" when working with SQL Reports
- Tracking overview
- Fixed that email body on tracked email window was editable.
- Fixed that trackings that was not against an object displayed a zero (0)
- Fixed that activities and sales opportunities that you tracked against and then removed could result in an Outlook exception.
- Fixed that some windows were showing an "Allow Customization" popup when right-clicked.
- Fixed that the refresh button (on both tabs) was always enabled even though there was no data to refresh (clicking shoved the ribbon template).
- Fixed that the ribbon wasn't updated automatically after activation.
- Fixed that the ribbon didn't show activation info on startup before an item was manually selected.