B1UP 2015.05 is now released. Get it here: http://www.boyum-it.com/sbo/
Version 2015.05 (May 2015)
- New Features
- Add and Edit Menus
- Optimized the time it takes to add menuitems in Add and Edit Menus
- Master Data Manager
- Greatly optimized select/deselect all logic
- Added Activity Data Manager
- Added Production Data Manager
- Added Service Call Data Manager
- Universal Function - Dynamic code
- Added ExtendedEventInformation to CommenEvent. The object can be cast to ItemEvent, FormDateEvent and MenuEvent depending on the event that happened in SAP
- Universal Function - Macro
- Added support to use @STORE as .row syntax in Transfer and TransferBack commands (again :) )
- Added option to disable arrow key navigation on messageboxes and prompts. This option is placed on the Usability tab.
- Bug fixes
- Fixed that Crystal Report used the wrong connection string preventing Table based layouts to work.
- Account Balance
- Fixed that the insertion of address did not support the "Building/Floor/Room" field in address formats.
- B1 Mailchimp
- Increased maximum list count to 100
- Item Placement Tool
- Fixed problem with UDF label and "Right justified"
- Now sets "Right justified" as default if running Hebrew
- Fixed that Go To New feature could fail if objectkey was empty
- Server component
- Fixed that it did not remove schedules when they where deleted.
- Fixed that warning mails of incorrect version was only sent at server component startup. It now instead send every 24 hours instead.