The conditional commands are commands that allow you to create if/elseif/else/while.
Articles in this section
- How can I call a SAP Generated UDO when Menu Uid keep changing?
- SAP HANA - Setting a date value using UF - Macro
- SAP HANA - display value formatted like a currency with commas and 2 decimals in a B1UP label
- Info on Macro and dividing numbers in @STORE
- FAQ - Macro
- Guide - Understanding Macro Commands
- Guide - Understanding Macro Conditional Commands
- Macro commands vs UDF Sidebar
- How to use SetValidValues() and ClearValidValues() commands
- How to work with Date format in SQL: Set command