This sample will, during add/update of a Sales order, check the lines to ensure none of the lines have a unit-price below 5 DKK.
Articles in this section
- Sample - Set color for the BP Account Balance field based on Credit Limit
- Database for "Feature Focus - 10 Kick ass things you also can do with B1UP"
- Sample - Boyum Pro User Dashboard
- Sample - Getting the mode of a form in a macro
- Sample - Working with Time in B1 Dashboard
- Sample - Check for duplicate item codes in document lines
- Sample: Validation - how to check if the OnHand quantity of an Alternative item is larger than the one being sold
- Sample: Line loop - How to check if line items in PO are in Blanket Agreement
- Sample: Automation - How to set the batch numbers based on UDF
- Sample: How to keep last parameter values in SQL Query Report