This sample will show you have to copy a Sales Order to a Quotation with all lines and then close the Sales order.
Articles in this section
- Sample: Validation - how to check if the OnHand quantity of an Alternative item is larger than the one being sold
- Sample: Line loop - How to check if line items in PO are in Blanket Agreement
- Sample: Automation - How to set the batch numbers based on UDF
- Sample: How to keep last parameter values in SQL Query Report
- Sample: Line Loop – Select multiple Invoices in Incoming Payment Window according to specific values.
- Sample: Line Loop – Automatically Check if Unit Price is Less than Item Cost
- Sample: How to copy a Sales Order to a Quotation
- Sample: Uppercase all Free Text
- Sample: Custom Validation - How to check for a minimum unit price
- Sample: Custom Validation - Check for rows with Zero Price