First hotfix for B1UP 2014.x that support MSSQL2014 ... It is for 32 bit only (write to email@example.com if you need a 64 bit version)..
Download (x86): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2294871/B1UP2014.x%20Hotfix%20%2832%20bit%29%20-%20Support%20for%20SAP%209.1%20-%20%20MSSQL2014.zip
Here is how you apply it (Need to be done on a per machine level where B1 Client is installed)
- Stop B1UP
- Go to folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAP Business One\AddOns\BOY\B1 Usability Package
- Locate file: "Interop.SAPbobsCOM.dll" and rename it to "Interop.SAPbobsCOM_old.dll"
- Locate file: "Interop.SAPbouiCOM.dll" and rename it to "Interop.SAPbouiCOM_old.dll"
- Download and unzip attached
- Place the two new downloaded versions of "Interop.SAPbobsCOM.dll" and "Interop.SAPbouiCOM.dll"
- Start B1UP
NB: Out of the box support of MSSQL 2014 was introduced in B1UP 2015.03