This error happens because of too little permission on the system (You need to be administrator on the system in order register and install add-on). There can be several reasons for the missing permissions:
- You are running Windows XP with a limited user (Non administrator)
- You are running Windows Vista as administrator with User Access Control Turned on (The SAP Business One Client does not yet support that)
- You are running Windows Vista as a limited user
- You are running via a terminal server as a limited user
- The add-on is running through a Citrix environment with missing permissions (I general SAP does not recommend installing add-ons via the Citrix (you can still run add-on, just don't install it via it))
If you are running as one of the above users, please try to switch to a user with administration rights and try again... It might also be needed to unregister and re-register the add-on again before the new install (because the registration itself might become corrupt if it was done with the limited user).
NB: THE ERROR-MESSAGE ITSELF FROM THIS ISSUE IS INCORRECTLY DELIVERED (THE ISSUE ITSELF IS PERMISSION AND NOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH UN-INSTALLATION. SAP SUPPORT HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED WITH THIS INCORRECT MESSAGE BUT ARE YET TO ACT ON IT)