This happens because both the FB and the IPT will set the height and width. In case this happens please remove the width and height of the IPT configuration and let FP do the resize work.
Articles in this section
- Beas: Creating items from product configurator, we get a wrong information on field “OnHand”
- Boyum Pack: Switching from "Installer (With install path selection)" to "Installer" does not work
- B1UP 2018.02 Issue: B1 Print & Delivery Conditional Actions do not work correctly
- SAP Issue - Error - 0xFFFFFF95
- B1UP: Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)
- FAQ on Boyum Add-ons and Font-size scaling on config windows
- B1UP - B1 Dashboards do not show data for first Fiscal Year
- SAP Issue - The keycode assembly, BusinessObjects.Licensing.KeycodeDecoder.dll, cannot be loaded.
- B1UP - Reserve Bank of Australia issue
- SAP issue - _PSU_1/PSU_2 not working in CCC