This happens because both the FB and the IPT will set the height and width. In case this happens please remove the width and height of the IPT configuration and let FP do the resize work.
Articles in this section
- Important information about SAP 9.3 PL04 and Boyum/Beas/Produmex products support
- iPayment / Authorize.net Issue - User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values
- SAP Issue - UDF fields disappear under the "Owner" field
- SAP Bug: SAP 9.3 PL10 and PL11 Font-size issue makes screens too big running other font-sizes than Tahoma 10
- B1 Print and Delivery Bug: iPayment links embedded in Crystal Reports are wrong if created via Mass Delivery or Schedules
- B1UP is slow / time out starting in a system with no internet or very strict Internet policies
- Macro Command CopyFrom() Purchase order and Goods Receipt PO does not work
- SAP Issue - String or binary data would be truncated. The statement has been terminated.
- Why do I get message 'SQL Server not installed locally (Service SQL Server (MSSQLSERVER) was not found on computer '.'.) - Even if I run HANA?
- SAP Issue - 10709 Connect failed (no reachable host left)