This happens because both the FB and the IPT will set the height and width. In case this happens please remove the width and height of the IPT configuration and let FP do the resize work.
Articles in this section
- HANA Stored Procedure bug (SAP 9.1 PL09/9.2 and higher on HANA)
- Error in item master data in beas 9.2 (5.1) PL 5 for SQL
- Error in external production process in beas 9.2 (4.11) PL 4 for HANA
- NLog installed in the GAC could cause our Boyum add-ons to Crash.
- Duplicate error when upgrading the SAP database
- B1UP- Mailchimp (error when opening properties window / add subscribers)
- B1UP - Rightclick menu creator, error if form is in incorrect mode when right clicking
- B1UP - Navigating to service call does not work in B1UP 2017.06
- B1UP - Universal Function crystal report internal viewer resize issue
- General Issue - Mscorlib related error messages