This happens because both the FB and the IPT will set the height and width. In case this happens please remove the width and height of the IPT configuration and let FP do the resize work.
Articles in this section
- Important information about SAP 9.3 PL04 and Boyum/Beas/Produmex products support
- SAP Bug: Issue with Boyum LW Installers in CCC with SAP Business One 10
- B1UP (HANA): Crystal Report can't launch but instead ask for Database Credentials if the Database contains a hyphen
- SAP Limitation: Item Placement Tool work + SQL Reports as TABs on UDO's can't have resize and maximizer of screens
- B1 Dashboard Calendar Widget. Wrong SQL for Employee Education
- Incorrectly written Conditional Action SQL statement
- SAP License connection errors (Landing Page)
- SAP Error: "Error creating UDO"
- SAP Error: Unable to set permission (0 - )
- SAP Bug: The RPC server is unavailable