This happens because both the FB and the IPT will set the height and width. In case this happens please remove the width and height of the IPT configuration and let FP do the resize work.
Articles in this section
- Important information about SAP 9.3 PL04 and Boyum/Beas/Produmex products support
- Incorrectly written Conditional Action SQL statement
- SAP License connection errors (Landing Page)
- SAP Error: "Error creating UDO"
- SAP Error: Unable to set permission (0 - )
- SAP Bug: The RPC server is unavailable
- Startup Error: Ref count for this object is higher then 0
- Error HRESULT 0x800700A4
- Known Error: EULA not Signed
- Known issue: "Form - Modal form is currently active [66000-92]"