This is a conflict between B1UP and Intrastat. If you go to the add-on administration window and change the order of the two add-on the issue will go away.
Articles in this section
- Boyum Pack: Switching from "Installer (With install path selection)" to "Installer" does not work
- B1UP 2018.02 Issue: B1 Print & Delivery Conditional Actions do not work correctly
- SAP Issue - Error - 0xFFFFFF95
- B1UP: Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)
- FAQ on Boyum Add-ons and Font-size scaling on config windows
- B1UP - B1 Dashboards do not show data for first Fiscal Year
- SAP Issue - The keycode assembly, BusinessObjects.Licensing.KeycodeDecoder.dll, cannot be loaded.
- B1UP - Reserve Bank of Australia issue
- SAP issue - _PSU_1/PSU_2 not working in CCC
- B1UP - Issue with "Ref Count" error during startup of B1UP 2017.09