This is a conflict between B1UP and Intrastat. If you go to the add-on administration window and change the order of the two add-on the issue will go away.
Articles in this section
- Important information about SAP 9.3 PL04 and Boyum/Beas/Produmex products support
- SAP Issue - UDF fields disappear under the "Owner" field
- SAP Bug: SAP 9.3 PL10 and PL11 Font-size issue makes screens too big running other font-sizes than Tahoma 10
- B1 Print and Delivery Bug: iPayment links embedded in Crystal Reports are wrong if created via Mass Delivery or Schedules
- B1UP is slow / time out starting in a system with no internet or very strict Internet policies
- Macro Command CopyFrom() Purchase order and Goods Receipt PO does not work
- SAP Issue - String or binary data would be truncated. The statement has been terminated.
- Why do I get message 'SQL Server not installed locally (Service SQL Server (MSSQLSERVER) was not found on computer '.'.) - Even if I run HANA?
- SAP Issue - 10709 Connect failed (no reachable host left)
- B1UP Issue - Parameters setup screen in Dashboards module