Please try to disable your anti-virus and fire to check if this is affecting the connection (MacAfee have been seen in the past to cause this issue but other Antivirus/Firewalls might also cause this)
Articles in this section
- Important information about SAP 9.3 PL04 and Boyum/Beas/Produmex products support
- Incorrectly written Conditional Action SQL statement
- SAP License connection errors (Landing Page)
- SAP Error: "Error creating UDO"
- SAP Error: Unable to set permission (0 - )
- SAP Bug: The RPC server is unavailable
- Startup Error: Ref count for this object is higher then 0
- Error HRESULT 0x800700A4
- Known Error: EULA not Signed
- Known issue: "Form - Modal form is currently active [66000-92]"