You can find B1Time.com setup instructions from the "B1Time_setup" -attachment.
Instead of licensing all users (SAP license) for the web access, you only need one DI-Server license.
If you cannot get B1Time.com to connect correctly after setting up the server component and sending us the details please do the following.
1) Download the zip file called "B1Time.Tester.zip". This is a small tool that allows for testing the connection between B1Time.com and the local service setup as described in the B1Time_setup.docx.
2) Move the tool to the server where the Server component is installed.
3) Start the tool using: B1Time.Tester.exe
4) Input the information into the window as setup in the server component and press "Test".
5) If you get a response like the above then the service is setup correctly on the local machine.
If you get a response like:
Then the service is either not running, the firewall is blocking or something else is using the assigned port. Make sure that the port is free and that any firewall software is not blocking.
6) When you can connect locally on the machine you need to move the software to a second server and test again (use the server name instead of localhost)
7) When you can connect from a different machine you need to open the port in the external firewall and setup port forwarding from the internet.
8) Move the software to a machine outside of the network (Example: A remote machine in a different hosting center). Test the connection again using the public IP that was forwarded.
9) When you can connect outside the network B1Time.com should also be able to connect.
Send us the remote IP and we will input it into our backend.
We are not able to assist in opening ports/firewall setup. This is outside of our expertice and we expect our partners to be able to handle this. If you cannot get the test tool working outside of the local network then B1Time.com will also not work.