A new version of iPayment has been released - 2017.0.12.0
You can download it here or check out the change log below for details on new features, changes and fixes.
Changes in the new version mostly include minor changes and fixes:
Version 2017.0.12.0 (December)
- Moneris: Error message when clicking OK on the Add credit card browser form WITHOUT first submitting the form is clearer.
- Server schedules can now settle/authorize one-time documents correctly
- The credit card expiration form now prevents null-values from causing exceptions.
- "Amount" markup on the authorization window now defaults to the document currency if no value is set up in the configuration.
- The Authorization window now checks the document status before authorizing. If there are any errors, the form will close rather than move to the background.
This prevents authorization of documents that were cancelled while the authorization window was open.