CRM for Outlook 1.0.71 is now released. Get it here: https://b1crmforoutlook.com/server/
Version 1.0.71 (November 2017)
- Added functionality
- You can now search for Business Partners by zipcode.
- Changed features
- Address tab in Business Partner window now shows all addresses registered to that Business Partner and not just the defaults.
- Changed that countries that could not communicate with Google Static Maps are not failing and lookups are using Bing Maps when possible.
- When changing language you no longer need to restart Outlook
- Removed the need to enter SAP License server in the Server component
- Enhanced the message you get if CRMFO could not talk to the SAP Business One Client (that it inform to check if SAP is run via "Run as Administrator" which is not supported)
- Bug fixes
- Fixed bug that prevented CRMFO from initializing when outlook was set to start with "Outlook Today" instead of a mailfolder.
- Fixed small bug that didn't auto-check "Create as Outlook meeting" when creating a new activity and chosing to invite attendees.
- Fixed small bug where changes to Contact UDFs were not updated until you left and reopened the mail again.
- Fixed bug where using Track on Send while composing an email would not always register unchecking Track on Send again and still track.
- A lot of memory optimizations and performance improvements
- Fixed that if you had multiple databases attached and some but not all had B1 Usability Package installed it could lead to incorrect behaviour and unexpected errors.
- Fixed that if you created an Activty based on a draft-email the date was set to year 4501 (Outlook default null value)
- Fixed some cases where activation would fail.
- Fixed bug where synchronization of SAP activities to Outlook Calendar would fail if multiple databases were present, but the user wasn't logged into them all.
- Fixed that deleted user was shown in Service call handle by list and activity user list.
- Fix for Track button being unchecked even if selecting no on the confirmation dialog.
- Fixed that disabling the addon would sometimes crash Outlook
- Fixed pop-up alert not showing up for actions taken in a compose window
- Fixed some of the icons not showing up right for SQL Reports
- Fixed bug where a completely new install might not be able to create Views in MyData
- Fixed GUI deadlocks