A new version of iPayment has been released - 2017.0.9.0
You can download it here or check out the change log below for details on new features, changes and fixes.
Changes in the new version mostly include minor changes and fixes:
Version 2017.0.9.0 (September)
- Editing data on the BP Credit Card screen no longer causes 'Use Credit Card as Payment' on all open documents to be reset.
- The automatic re-authorization will now set the auth-status to 'void' instead of 'expired' if it fails to do a re-auth. This prevents running the same failed transaction multiple times
- The right-click option on the internal browser now uses the Firstname and Lastname columns from the Contact person table. It defaults back to Name if both of the other fields are empty.
- Fixed a bug on the Batch Wizards that caused custom columns to show data from the first document entry on all rows.
- Fixed a bug that could potentially cause authorizations on closed documents to be re-authorized when using the re-authorization option
- Fixed a bug that would cause the server component to fail when importing One-time cards on all gateways except Secure Trading and Cayan.