CRM for Outlook 1.0.67 is now released. Get it here: https://b1crmforoutlook.com/server/
Version 1.0.67 (August 2017)
- Added features
- Added My Data User Mapping override system (See more info here: https://support.boyum-it.com/hc/en-us/articles/115009732147)
- Added Calendar integration for SAP activities as a beta feature that can be enabled in Settings
- Changed features
- Log file is now txt based instead of XML based.
- Bug fixes
- Fixed that if match of email was on the BP General mail and other contact persons existed then the highlighted contact person was incorrectly show from the previous match.
- Fixed that CRMFO did not support UDF Related Tables of type Autonumbered.
- Fixed that Setup attachement button was incorrectly placed if you maximized the server component wizard.
- Fixed that when creating a new Business Partner using an auto-numbering series the auto-number would sometimes disappear
- Fixed that is you created a new sales opportunity and linked it to a sales document it would in some cases not work (update worked as intended)
- Fixed that you incorrectly could choose suppliers for Sales opportunity (CRMFO do not yet support Opportunities for Vendors)
- Fixed that purchase stages could be selected on Sales Opportunity
- Fixed that you could select canceled stages.