Q: I've a SQL Error and can't find information in activity log from Beas
A: If this in a browser / list - window, the reason can be a template. See -> this article
A: You need extented analyze
- Check Beas activity log
- open debug window (Level 1) and execute same function, which generate this error and search for the sql statement, which is red.
- try to reproduce this same on your own system. Check different between the SQL Statement on your machine and on customer side.
- in the log you can see all activities (blue) and settings (green). Check, if you have same settings
if you have all information, send this to development department
Q: The process is to big for execute this with debug system (Example: MRP)
A: Reduce the calculation area
- disable all, what you can disable and define small area
- check, if you have the error without the disabled function
- start again with Debug system
Special SQL Errors
Subquery returned more than 1 value:
In the sql command is a sub query (yellow background in debug log)
example: (select .... from ... where ... ) as mySubIngo
If this return more then one row, produce this error message.
Check the reason: Why we have more then one result