This example will show you how to check if the OnHand quantity of an Alternative item is larger than the one being sold in a Sales Order. The idea is that when user is equipped with this information, they can choose to continue or talk to the customer to swap for the alternative item which has more stock and need to get rid of first.
Articles in this section
- Sample - Getting the mode of a form in a macro
- Sample - Working with Time in B1 Dashboard
- Sample - Check for duplicate item codes in document lines
- Sample: Validation - how to check if the OnHand quantity of an Alternative item is larger than the one being sold
- Sample: Line loop - How to check if line items in PO are in Blanket Agreement
- Sample: Automation - How to set the batch numbers based on UDF
- Sample: How to keep last parameter values in SQL Query Report
- Sample: Line Loop – Select multiple Invoices in Incoming Payment Window according to specific values.
- Sample: Line Loop – Automatically Check if Unit Price is Less than Item Cost
- Sample: How to copy a Sales Order to a Quotation