New License System since beas 9.2 PL: 02
New place for project folder since beas 9.2 PL: 04.
New station name, if you work with terminal server (See note 10337)
All other Informations see Activity log
Known Issues for beas 9.2 (5.7)
1. Missing pbsapeventsink.pbx file: This issue is only reproducible in new environments. If this file is missing, beas will not start in the right way. As workarround you can manually replace from other installation.
Known Issues for beas 9.2 (5.8)
1. License validation: For users with "uppercase" letters license validation is not working fine.
Known Issues for beas 9.2 (5.9)
1. License validation "Support" user : "Support" SAP user had problems with beas license. Now this user has full rights.
2. License problem for terminals: When you start Beas standalone and terminal app in a same computer system was not validating license in the right way
3. Duplicated Costs: In some cost schema definitions costs are duplicated when a second issue was generated. Now bug is fixed and all issue documents are generated with same price.
4. Error Copy Item: If you try to duplicate an item you have following error "Form not found". Now bug is fixed
5. Error with lot size in precalculation: Running precalculation with lot size different than 1 generates wrong result. Bug fixed
Focus in this Patch level:
- Remote Desktop / Terminal Server: Now the windows user name is the station name. See note 10337
- Work order crystal report: Use new views. See note 10087
- License system: better error handling. See note note 10053
- APS: Better performance if you change a task. See note 10264
- Terminal window: You can start this from Login Screen
More see our Activity log
batch precalculation: beas don't execute schema object scripts. Workaround and more info's see note 10506
Demo Version for new functions
- Simple WEB Server solution
- WEB Product configurator (only test version)
Installation beas web server with internal HTTP Server
For support: You can use different beas version parallel on one station
Beas Script: Correction in "working with excel sheets"