Please apply the below after having been asked to do so by the support team.
To enable extended logging for the iPayment server component please do the following:
- Create the folder "WCFLogging" in the C:\ drive
- Stop the iPayment service using the windows services:
- Download the attached file: "iPayment.Server.DiWorkerClient.exe.config"
- Navigate to the server component installation folder (normally: C:\Program Files (x86)\Boyum IT\iPayment Server component)
- Rename the existing file: iPayment.Server.DiWorkerClient.exe.config to iPayment.Server.DiWorkerClient.exe.config_old
- Copy/paste the file that you downloaded from this article.
- Start the iPayment server component
- In the "WCFLogging" folder you should not get a file called "log.svclog" after a few minutes
- Let the iPayment server component run until you encounter the error that is being debugged
- Stop the server component again and send the file "log.svclog" to the support team
- Delete the "iPayment.Server.DiWorkerClient.exe.config" file and rename the file "iPayment.Server.DiWorkerClient.exe.config_old" back to its original name