Some fields didn't work on APS type , especially in Chinese word. The translation is garbled.
Reproducing the issue
- You are running an beas installation on one of the supported Microsoft platform versions listed below:
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Under Region and Language setting of windows control panel, the Language for non-Unicode programs is Chinese (Simplified,PRC), please see screenshot 02.
The translation is correctly.
Problem will be solved into next release of beas(PL04), If you run the beas version is PL03 and lower:
- Go to windows Control Panel.
- Click the Regional and Language.
- Click the Administrative
- Click change system locale...
- Choose English(United States) from the list.
Notes: This action need you restart the computer.