iPayment 2017.0.4.0 has been released.
You can download it here or check out the change log below for details on new features, changes and fixes.
Version 2017.0.4.0 (May)
- The Server Component can now be configured to run automated authorization/settlement queries based on SQL where-conditions
- Added a simple window to see an overview of all currently authorized documents.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Internal Browser to 'crash' SAP HANA PL07 or above when using the Fiori skin.
- For more info and workarounds, see this article https://support.boyum-it.com/hc/en-us/articles/115006889388-SAP-crashes-when-using-internal-browser-to-add-credit-cards
- IMPORTANT: When switching from Demo to Live mode, all iPayment tables (except Configuration) will be cleared. This is to prevent issues caused by running Demo and Live modes in the same database
- IMPORTANT: After switching to Live mode, it is no longer possible to revert to Demo mode.