iPayment 2017.0.2.0 has been released.
You can download it here or check out the change log below for details on new features, changes and fixes.
Version 2017.0.2.0 (March)
- The configuration screen now has an option to enable/disable whether the Server Component automatically queries the provider for new credit cards.
- NOTE: Disabled by default. If you use SecureTrading "Send link" functionality or add credit cards directly on the provider website, you will need to enable this feature.
- Added new option "Use ACCOUNTCHECK instead of AUTH when adding Credit Cards"
- NOTE: If you enable this option existing Credit Cards saved on Business Partners/One-time Credit Cards will be either removed or get a new token reference as it will now use ACCOUNTCHECK transactions instead of AUTH.
- Fixed issue with double settlement when using the "Settle now" option in combination with an error when creating the incoming payment and pressing the settle button twice.
- When searching for a document in Find Mode, the title will be properly updated to include the iPayment status, rather than disappearing once the document loaded.
- eWay: Updated the Rapid API version to accomodate changes to eWays SSL/TSL connection security policy.
- SecureTrading / Authorize.Net: It is now possible to do partial refunds without having the 'Process credit notes not linked to a sales order' option enabled.
- NOTE: This means that the CFT (SecureTrading) and ECC (Authorize.Net) options are no longer required on your account, unless you're refunding amounts larger than the original settlement amount.
Please sign in to leave a comment.