iPayment 2017.0.2.0 has been released.
You can download it here or check out the change log below for details on new features, changes and fixes.
Version 2017.0.2.0 (March)
- The configuration screen now has an option to enable/disable whether the Server Component automatically queries the provider for new credit cards.
- NOTE: Disabled by default. If you use SecureTrading "Send link" functionality or add credit cards directly on the provider website, you will need to enable this feature.
- Added new option "Use ACCOUNTCHECK instead of AUTH when adding Credit Cards"
- NOTE: If you enable this option existing Credit Cards saved on Business Partners/One-time Credit Cards will be either removed or get a new token reference as it will now use ACCOUNTCHECK transactions instead of AUTH.
- Fixed issue with double settlement when using the "Settle now" option in combination with an error when creating the incoming payment and pressing the settle button twice.
- When searching for a document in Find Mode, the title will be properly updated to include the iPayment status, rather than disappearing once the document loaded.
- eWay: Updated the Rapid API version to accomodate changes to eWays SSL/TSL connection security policy.
- SecureTrading / Authorize.Net: It is now possible to do partial refunds without having the 'Process credit notes not linked to a sales order' option enabled.
- NOTE: This means that the CFT (SecureTrading) and ECC (Authorize.Net) options are no longer required on your account, unless you're refunding amounts larger than the original settlement amount.